Upon order confirmation you will receive a download link via an email confirmation and can download the file from our website “my account” using order id and email id.
It includes Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop and Final Cut X, etc.
- Adobe After Effects (CS6 and +)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (CS6 and +)
- Adobe Photoshop (CS6 and +)
- Adobe Lightroom (read note below)
- The Foundry NUKE
- Edius (8 and +)
- Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe SpeedGrade
- CyberLink ColorDirector (4 and +)
- Avid Media Composer (7 and +)
- Sony Vegas (12 and +)
- Assimilate Scratch
- HitFilm 4
- DaVinci Resolve
- Affinity Photo
- Wondershare Filmora
- Capture One 10+ (read note below)
- and more
Using a single LUT at a time
- Select a clip on your timeline
- In the Lumetri panel on the right hand side of the Premiere Pro interface, go to the Creative tab.
- Select the Input LUT dropdown menu, and click on Browse…
- Select a LUT file from the files you downloaded.
On a Mac:
- Open a new finder window
- Navigate to /Library/Application Support/Adobe/Common/LUTs
- Inside that, locate the “Creative” folder and open that. If it doesn’t exist, create it.
- Copy the LUT files in here. You need to copy the individual files and not the folder.
- If you haven’t already done so, restart Premier Pro
- The LUTS should now be available in the pop-up list in the Creative Tab of the Lumetri interface.
On a PC:
- Go to the C:// directory, navigate to: \Program Files\Adobe\Common\LUTs
- Inside this open the Creative folder. If it’s not there create it.
- Copy the LUTs. you downloaded into this folder.
- Restart Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- The LUTS should now be available in the pop-up list in the Creative tab of the Lumetri interface.